Rogue’s Rescue Sequence
A compilation of excerpts from the leaked early draft of the script, behind the scenes footage, and shots from the sequence which made it to some of the promotional materials. Not sure how the final thing is going to look, though. The specs for the Blu-ray of the theatrical cut does not list the sequence in its deleted scenes. It makes sense to save it up though since there’s an extended/alternate cut coming next year.
Oh, man, that would have been awesome to see. And it explains part of Bobby/Kitty vs. Bobby/Rogue, too. ;_;
This scene was perfect
That time James Bond replied to homoerotic taunting not with some macho no homo bullshit, but by calmly implying he was bisexual anyway and somehow did not suddenly cease to be awesome but instead roughly doubled in awesome points.
I love this scene so much.
I got hella turned on by this scene.
Erin Bow (via writersrelief)
We were rather hoping you would take us all the way.
I watched this film again last night on tv and was puzzled that they’d cut out all the kissing.
remember that fic where sherlock raced through a crowd of people screaming at them to move and then ripped through a bonfire in order to bodily drag john out of it and then cupped his face and looked down at him like he was the most precious thing in the worl-
"Why do all the script pages have this funny little squiggle on them? What is Ay-Oh-Three?"
- Anonymous said:Who kissed who first?
Erik did. Right up until the second he did, he’d thought Charles would be the first—everyone, or to be more accurate, 95% of the betting pool,...
this-girl-is wants me to talk about 15 things that make me happy.
- Thinking about things that make me happy
- Well-written fic(tion) that hits my...
- Anonymous said:who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working?
They don’t! Well, sometimes they do, but only when Charles convinces Erik that just because he knows a lot about metal doesn’t mean he knows about...
- forest-of-stories said:For the domesticity meme: most trivial thing they fight over!!
An anon asked this as well, so Anon, this is also for you:
The most trivial thing they fight over is rolling or folding socks. Charles finds the...
- Anonymous said:I've always wondered why on earth Magneto's cap blocks out telepathy when Professor X can apparently reach the entire earth, does it swerve and hone on heads? Is there a beacon? Do people with more hair become less prone to telepathic attacks?
His helmet? At least in XMFC, it’s implied that the helmet is like magical telepathy-blocking metal, but in comics canon Erik has ~amazing weird...
- Anonymous said:Drabble/Fic Prompt: Susan Pevensie and Peggy Carter having tea. :)
(you are a wondrous being, dear nonny)
It was the accent that first caught Peggy’s attention. Adrift in the halls of the newly-built,...
- Anonymous said:headcanon: what's an unexpected talent of charles xavier? - nonsequitur
Sleight of hand magic.
I have this notion that as a lonely too smart little boy Charles went through all the traditionally nerdy little boy...